Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I watched "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" last night. The ending didn't really wrap well (thanks-__-) so I had to sit and think about it for a while. I had a ton of thoughts but the biggest one was really simple. WHY AREN'T I LIVING LIKE THAT. People all over the world have fairy tale days and awesome high school experiences. I am missing out. We go to school day in and day out and never try to make the best of it. Everyone in my school is stuck in a rut. I need to go out and make life worthwhile. I need to stop donating countless hours of my life to computers and cell phones and experience something. In our new world we miss so much with technology. Even now there are a million other things I could do then post my thoughts on a blog, but I'm not. And if your reading this you aren't either. I am going to start living. I could die tomorrow and I would look back and be disappointed that I put on such a poor show.
 “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”
In that movie the most unnoticed guy in the whole school lived more than I have in years. And people noticed. Why can't life be like movies?? Because we, and everyone around us, think it can't. We convince ourselves that it can't be that good. But maybe, if we really try, we can get to that moment. We can live life to the fullest and make the MOVIE PEOPLE jealous.


“Enjoy it. Because it's happening.” 


“This moment will just be another story someday.


“please believe that things are good with me, and even when they're not, they will be 


soon enough. And i will always believe the same about you.” 

By Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment