Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Big Sky Day
Where to start with in a Big Sky Day?
A Big Sky Day is
simply,
and not so simply,
 The Day I which The Sky Rules.
The Day is a time when the Sky races by,
The Clouds stretch and flow overhead like whispers of creeping mist,
and The Day that is a gift in its presents to all life.
Thank You Big Sky,
Thank You God.
The Day that you step out of your door and the Sky,
not the world,
envelopes you whole in its beauty and grace.
on a Big Sky Day, anything can happen. I asked myself how such a day came to be
and a bird sung.
My and your answer is that this day came from life.
 You cant see a Big Sky Day if you are paying attention to anything else but it.
The Sky will hold you on these days if you let it.
A Big Sky day is a day where the sun can blaze a field of golden fire
And the wind can strike the orchestra of leaves into unison with the rush of birds wings.
on This Day, life wins. it It is The Day in which the beholder is unstoppable, and realizes
all good things.
I wish I could share a Big Sky Day, but I believe only one or two are given the gift a day.
It is amazing
What is a Big Sky Day?

I guess you will have to see it, and then you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment